The Business Analyst forms the link between the business and IT. In this role, you will work on developing, maintaining and supporting business processes.
You will report to the SAP Team Lead and will have the following responsibilities:
* Execute new developments, system enhancements, support, and maintenance tasks within our SAP environment.
* Provide insight and accurate advice on processes involved in business initiatives and project proposals to ensure a smooth go-live record:
- Provide timely and successful completion of business projects, within the project goals and deadlines
- Coordinate all tasks assigned via day-to-day direction, leadership and project management
- Respect correct project lifecycle, including usage of standardized documentation and approval processes
* Organize and facilitate the flow of communication, project requests and milestones between participating departments and markets
* Keep assigned projects and enhancements up to date on the EMEA IT Share Point portfolio: create a transparent environment in which management, colleagues and end-users can easily follow up on tasks
* Work closely with the EMEA IT Helpdesk and assist them in supporting the EMEA region in its SAP challenges.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a business analysis role
* Minimum 3 years of experience within the FI/CO module with a good understanding of the areas listed below:
GL/AP/AR (including Sales/Purchase taxes, Correspondence Banks (Automatic Payment, Manual and Electronic Bank Statements, Cash Journal, Schedule Manager) Fixed Assets Profit Center and Cost Center Accounting Internal Orders EDI Setup Integration with SD/MM (Account assignment, Pricing Procedure, Condition Technique, Outputs, Payment Cards, Rebate processing, Movement types) is considered as an asset * Solid understanding of main flows within the FI/CO module.
* Solid understanding of touch points with other system(s) and area(s), mainly SD and MM.
* Solid understanding of impact of the FI/CO module on other systems and areas.
* Any knowledge of additional system(s)/area(s) is considered a plus.
Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. Any additional European language is considered a plusStrong analytical and debugging skills, solution-mindedEmpathic: able to gain confidence of end-users and colleagues Ability towork in an international environment (different cultures, languages, currencies, tax regulations, etc.)Ability to coordinate time and priorities and handle scheduling conflicts under limited guidanceAbility to document, investigate, analyze, summarize and troubleshoot business processesWillingness to work flexible hours as appropriateWillingness to travel within the EMEA region, and to the US based corporate HQ if needed