Senior SAP FICO Consultant required to join an international organisation working on large scale S/4HANA initiatives.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic SAP team for an industry leading company who are currently implementing SAP Cloud systems. Senior position delivering new SAP initiatives and upgrades. Permanent position offering an excellent salary package.
Deliverables of the Senior SAP FICO Consultant:
- Deliver large scale SAP FICO projects
- End to end solution design - impacts, high level designs, functional specifications, build and test management, etc.
- Contribute to business change management
- Incident resolution and support
- Deliver continuous maintenance and enhancement releases
Key criteria of the SAP FICO Consultant:
Apply to this job
- 6+ years SAP FICO experience - minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations
- In depth knowledge of SAP Finance processes - FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management) CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- Integration experience - SAP PI,
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements
- Proven experience performing problem & incident resolution - testing, documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management