El Segundo , California
The Senior FICO Analyst will provide solutions for minor changes or enhancements in the system and resolve daily issues. He / She provides best business practice knowledge to aid the design process. The Senior FICO Analyst translates conceptual business requirements into functional specifications in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the technical team. He/She communicates a proof of concept to stakeholders so that proposed solutions are understood.
- Strong expertise in at least two end to end business processes
- Primary contact for business partner for functional area of responsibility
- Strong understanding of process flow modelling concepts
- Translate business requirements into functional design
- Create functional specification documents and partner with development team for solutions
- Manage production support deliverables such as design document, configuration documents and functional specifications
- Perform necessary configuration in FICO to meet the requirements of the business solution.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
Specific knowledge required in Finance include: Master Data Management (customer, vendor, COA) Functional Area General Ledger Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Asset Accounting; Special Purpose Ledger Month End/Year End Closing Consolidations Reconciliations Intercompany Transactions Financial Reporting Other areas of expertise highly desirable include S/4 HANA Finance, and Project Systems Must have strong knowledge of FICO integration to all other SAP Modules Expertise in at least two end to end business processes Familiarity with Process modelling is necessary Knowledge of SharePoint, Visio, and MS Office is highly desirable Strong communication skills a must. Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams. Must have a service-oriented personality Fluency in spoken and written English Must be able to travel occasionally domestically and internationally.
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert knowledge in SAP Controlling and strong understanding of FI.
- Specific knowledge required in Controlling include:
- Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Costing for both Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution entities
- Order used for statistical and real internal orders; Production; and Service Management;
- Financial Planning.
If you are interested please click APPLY button to submit your profile (or) email me on mpokala(at)parsoftllc.com
- provided by Dice
Apply to this job