AHMAD MAHMUD ABDUL-GAWAD
Riyadh – KSA ● Phone: +966 56088 5945 ● Email: email@example.com
FINANCIAL SERVICE EXECUTIVE – STRATEGIC LEADER
Driving and champion of transformational progress – Tactical leader of enterprise-wide initiative that builds brand value and result in sustainable profitable growth.
Dynamic executive leadership career in SAP, Financial and Logistic Application with a rich mix of finance, operations, internal/external processes, technical savvy and business development; Intimate knowledge of financial processes, operating results and profitability; Expert in executing team-driven process improvements to increase revenue growth operational efficiency, and overall profitability; Certified Management Accountant. Expertise in:
☑ Financial & Procurement Controls ☑ Operations & Finance Controls ☑ Technology & Process Implementation ☑ Strategic & Financial Planning ☑ SAP & E-Finance Operations ☑ Profitability & Sales Analysis
ERPs Experience: SunSystems Financial & Logistics applications ● ORACLE E-Business Financials ● SAP ERP FI/CO
Abdullah Assayed Group, At Riyadh - KSA Sept 2013 – Current
SAP ERP FI/CO internal Consultant
· Support current FI/CO issues for users alongside another modules like CS, PM, PS and HR upon need.
· Provide consulting expertise across the whole breadth of financial modules plus the integration points with the other non-financial modules of SAP; provide business application support to existing live customers in line with agreed service levels.
· Guiding business processes based upon sound understanding of key functions within finance.
· Enhance current configuration and building new master data to meet new requirements and enhance the business performance on SAP.
· Planning and working on recruiting new features and expanding current implemented modules from the SAP to meet the firm’s dynamic requirements such as CO-PA and Cash Management.
C.I.C Certified It Consultants 2009 – 2013
SAP ERP FI/CO Consultant
· Led the initiative towards Design and Business logic gathering phases of the customer’s Financial and Management Accounting system.
· Configured and set-up proper parameters for system known as Realization (in SAP project phases) from previous project phase (Business Blueprint), in order to meet the customer’s business needs and demands in all Financial & Management Accounting modules (G/L, AR, AP, Assets & Cash Management and Cost Controlling).
· Designed and built major financial reports (Balance Sheets, P&L statement, aging reports...etc.) through Financial Statement Version, creating Profitability and Sales Analysis reports through Report Writer, Drilldown reports.
· Supported the customers after Go-Live date (solving existing problems), offering assistance during the upgrade and/or apply new business scenarios, as required by customer.
El-Ariesh Cement Company project (Full Implementation)
· Analyzed and gathered business requirement from the customer (Al-Arish cement Ltd. Co.) during the Blueprint phase.
· Conducted Unit test with Key users and End user then conducting the FIT (Final Integration Test) to confirm with the customer the system has been configured correctly upon customer’s demands and their business need and building their F.S.V Financial Statement Version.
· Uploaded sample data on QAS for training purposes and conducted the proper training for customer for key users for G/L, AP, AR and AA.
· Transferred all FI/CO requests which have been made on DEV to QAS then to PROD after the test based on the little knowledge with respect to such issue.
Manafea Holding Company in KSA (Full Implementation)
· Recruited the AR module for another purpose to meet their business demands and register their securities and Financial Instruments.
· Adopted the best practices in project management and reviewing work progress.
· On time release of various project phases stressing system efficiency and excellent quality work.
· Organized and assembled business requirements and work priorities between members of project teams for all new and enhancement requests by ABAP.
· Generated ad-hoc and automated reports for peer Managers and upper Managements.
Networks Valley Information Systems 2008
ORACLE E-Business Financial Applications Consultant
D.M.S. - Data Management Systems 2005 – 2008
Position: SunSystems E-Financial & Logistics applications Consultant
· Interacted on projects with SunSystem’s customers are Oil & Gas companies as (Gaz de France, Edison Oil & Gas (Italian Co.), Vegas Oil & Gas (Greek Co.) Hotels as (Le Royal Beirut, Phoenicia Intercontinental Beirut, SAVOY Egypt).
AIN-SHAMS UNIVERSITY, Cairo, Egypt, 2002
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
SAP FI, Dec 2010
IELTS as of Dec. 12, 2015
CMA - Certified Management Accountant
Part One: Financial Planning, Performance and Control, Started on April 2013
Arabic: Native Language
English: Very Good with IELTS General English score:
- Listening: 6.5
- Reading: 6
- Writing: 5.5
- Speaking: 6
German: Just some basics
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia