· Total 3years experience with SAP FICO Module & 0.6 years of domain experience
· Strong knowledge in Financial Accounting (Global Configuration, General Ledger,
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Asset Accounting)
· Strong knowledge in Controlling (Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting,
Product costing and Profitability Analysis)
· Knowledge in Month end & Year end closing procedure
· Knowledge in functional specifications preparation
· knowledge on FI-MM
· Expert trainer for business and end users
· Knowledge in quick view(query reports)
Company : WIPRO INFOTECH
Duration : June 2015 to till date
Designation : SAP Consultant
Project : Public sector Project
Client : VIZAG STEEL PLANT
To address the FRS point which are part of final deliverables to the client under supervision of senior consultant
To address the user if any errors while doing period end closing or while yearend closing
Open and closing posting periods after period ends
To solve day to day tickets raised by the user and explaining them on same issue
And to give logic to the ABAP team if any enhancement required by the Client including preparation of FS
Compan : AFTECH SYSTEMS PVT LTD
Duration : Feb 2013 to May 2015
Designation :SAP Consultant
FI Configuration & Master data setting
General Ledger: Company code configuration which includes creating chart of accounts,
defining retained earnings, Account groups, GL master records, sample documents, recurring document, field status groups, posting keys, creating posting period variant, Configuration of Cash Journal, account display, number ranges, document types, tolerance groups. Creating financial statement version i.e. defining balance sheet and profit and loss account
Accounts Payable: Vendor groups, vendor master data, house banks, bank accounts, check lots, reason codes, Automatic payments (APP),Withholding Tax, VAT, invoices, Payment terms, integration with MM
Accounts Receivable: Customer groups, customer master data, billing, payment terms and interest calculation, incoming payments, Configuration for dunning,
Asset Accounting: Define chart of depreciation and depreciation areas, screen layouts for asset master data and asset depreciation areas, specify account determination, define number range interval and define asset classes, integrate asset management with general ledger, Maintain Depreciation keys.
CO Configuration and Master data settings
Maintaining controlling area settings, which include defining modules, which are active i.e., cost center, profit center, profitability analysis, and internal orders, Assigning company code to controlling area
Cost Element: Configuration of primary cost elements directly from FI g/l master data or from co area either automatically or manual creations, and secondary cost elements creation.
Cost Center: Configuration of cost center by transaction code or at standard hierarchy tree, planning cost with combination of cost centers and cost elements either manual planning or based on splitting structure.
Product Costing: Configuration of Product cost planning, Cost Object Controlling and Actual Costing/Material Ledger that includes Costing variant for planning, Costing variant for actual, WIPcalculation, Variance,Settlement profile, Integration with pp variance key.
Company : Vikas Hair Pvt LTD
Duration :May 2012 to Jan 2013.
Designation : Financial Accountant
The Vikas Hair is engaged in exporting human hair
· Entering vouchers in the system
· Purchase order preparation
· Maintaining Petty cash book
· AP Account Reconciliation.
· Reconciliation of Vendor Statements.
· Managing finance and accounts of company.
· Coordinating with auditors in finalization of accounts of all the group concerns.
· Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Osmania University
· Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) from Osmania University
· Expert knowledge in SAP FICO
· Knowledge in Windows, MS-Office 2000
Hyderabad, Telangana, India