Duration: December 2015 – Till date
Designation: Assistant Manager
Project: E-Commerce & Market Place
· Managing SAP FICO Developments & Configuration for E-Commerce Business
· Working extensively on E- Commerce Payment and settlement Project
· Nodal House bank set up and payment integration
· Integrated Payment system through various interfaces
· Building customized APP Payment advice for Nodal Account Payments
· Experience in handling both TAXINN (condition based) and TAXINJ procedure
· Hands on in Calculation Schema & Access Sequence, Pricing Procedures - Condition Type
· Built Customized program for Tax calculation for the interface
· Built Customized program for commission posting and vendor payment
· Financial Accounting posting in SAP ERP through POSDM from data flowing from various interfaces.
· Worked extensively with technical team for various BTE'S, User exits and Development of offline and online Adobe forms
· Defining Accounting Entry flows in E- Commerce Business and related customization
· Dealing with Various Interfaces and integrated testing
· Providing training to business users and juniors subordinates on SAP FI
· Business Presentation for various developments
· Manage Integrations with SAP ECC – SAP POS DM & Data Warehouse systems
· Attend process meeting, process design, system configuration, training and documentation
· Preparing technical specifications & coordinating with ABAP Team to get developments done
· FICO configurations and complete End to end FICO process mapping/Development requirements in FICO / SAP POSDM inbound and out bound processes
· Handling Integration requirements with other processes and systems, process automation requirements across systems.
· Extensive exposure on Unit Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Excellent exposure on ASAP methodology concepts for project implementation.
Duration: July 2013- December 2015
Project: Warner Bros. Home entertainment- (USA)
· Working as a FICO consultant in the area of configurations and complete End to end FICO process for supply chain management project.
· Working extensively on Product costing including and Material ledger
· Extensively working of period end activity related to period end costing for products every month.
· Proficient and working extensively on FI –AR integration in order to cash cycle
· Resolving issues for FI-AR, SPL, CO modules logged by end users and provide resolution within agreed SLA timelines
· Inter Company End to end implementation, roll outs and post go live support
· Proficient in handling Inter Company issues
· Working on Special purpose ledger related issues and enhancements.
· Proficient handling queries related to Output Taxation including creation of tax codes and condition records
· Working on major and minor enhancement related to various customer requirements
· Providing support to MIS team for BW R3 reconciliation during month end.
· Involving in to unit testing for monthly and weekly release CRQs.
· Preparing UTP, UAT documents and Primus KO
· Working on Quality assurance testing in HPQC
· Working with ITSM BMC remedy tool for resolving user logged tickets.
· Resolve business issues on SLA basis.
· Addressing incidents and problems escalated from the SAP Help Desk team.
· Working on lean implementation, automations and CSI (Continues Service Improvement) activities
· Participate in Regional and Local Specific application enhancements and projects, as project team members.
· Work with the Application Management teams, Development teams and Help Desk teams to ensure that services meet the terms of the Service Level Agreements with client.
· Prepared Business Process documents, Gap Analysis ,Prepared FDS ,Configuration & documentation, End user training manual document
· Testing (integration, regression, stress)
· Carrying out quality check before the deliverables are delivered
Deutsche Bank AG.
Duration : Feb 2012- Feb 2013
Duration : Dec 2008 – May 2010
Designation: Trainee-Junior Accountant
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India