Project: Implementation and support
Client: Johnson Controls
Role: Sap fico consultant
Duration: Aug 2013 to till date.
Client Profile: It is an American company globally offering products and service to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a fortune 500, diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents.
Rolls & Responsibilities:-
· Coordinating with client for giving acceptable solutions to problems, queries raised by client within predefined stringent time limit and giving solution to users.
· Provided guidance to the user to solve user generated errors as well as against incidents.
· Delivering the solutions, those are suitable to the client requirements within the scope and time frame.
· Corrections made in the configuration settings for different company codes as per the client’s requirement.
· Created required organization structure by defining company codes and credit control areas.
· Creation of Company codes, business area, chart of accounts, G/L master data.
· Defining and assigning number ranges, field status variants, fiscal year variants, document number ranges, posting periods.
· Defined Account Groups and Tolerance Groups for Vendors & Customers & Documents types.
· Designed and Configured Vendor Master Data: Vendor Group, Vendor Field Status, Creating Vendor and Customer Master Data and Risk Categories.
· Configured Outgoing Payments, Open Item Clearing in Accounts Payable.
· Configured for One-time Vendors/Customers with a Separate Screen Layouts and Customers/Vendors who were Vendors/Customers respectively and Trading Partner.
· Created Bank Master data, House banks, G/L accounts for each bank account and creating reconciliation accounts for vendors, customers and assets.
Client: Crown iron Company
Role: Associate Functional Consultant
Duration: June 2012 – July 2013
Client Profile: Crown Iron Company manufacturing performance in the 21st century requires flexibility, market responsiveness, technical expertise, and unsurpassed quality of product crown Iron Works Company has been protecting the interests of its customers since 1878. Beginning as a heavy metals fabrication company, and later as a process engineering company with its own proprietary line of equipment, Crown has worked to provide solutions guaranteed to meet customer expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
§ Solving issues as per SLA (Service Level Agreement).
§ Providing solutions to the client in the area of Global settings, GL Accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank issues and Asset accounting issues.
§ Changing configuration settings as required by the client.
§ Interacting with the client on a regular basis.
§ Solving Master data issues in General Ledger, Customer and Vendor.
§ Solving Account Receivable issues & Account Payable issues, Reconciliation account, Outgoing payment clearing and Automatic Payment Program issues.
§ Update all necessary documentation for any changes made in the system and coordinate with users.
§ Documentation of the issues posted on the detailed document with analysis of the issue after providing solution to the Client.
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India