To create & enhance value to the organization, while leading an innovate approach to accomplish tasks.
Ø Technocrat with over +7.5 years of core experience in SAP- R/3 ECC 6.0 FI & CO module.
Ø Experienced in both a growing mid-sized Organization as well as Fortune 20 Companies.
Ø Part of the Global SAP Core Team managing SAP landscape for India & International entities.
Ø A blend of knowledge of both SAP FI, SAP CO & domain experience in Finance, Purchase & Audit.
Ø Experience in Project Scope, As is study, To be study & Business Blue Print with Gap Analysis of FI/CO module in Manufacturing Domain.
Ø Highly motivated, hardworking and team player.
Sep’2013 –Till Date Samsung Data Systems India Pvt. Ltd Deputy Manager
Samsung SDS, a subsidiary of Samsung is established to provide Information Technology services including Consulting, Technical & Outsourcing. Along with the emerging markets & business, we also serve the traditional markets by accurate understanding of the needs & returning the value through thought leadership following a policy of “Shared Growth”.
Client : Samsung India Electronic Ltd, Noida
Role : SAP FICO -Rollout & Support (Part of Regional Global ERP Team)
Key Role & Responsibilities
Configuration SAP FICO (R/3) (ECC 6.0 Version) Module:-
· Responsible of FI module, Support Remote Sites, Understand Issues & New Business Requirements, Propose Solutions.
· SAP Finance Module: Handling Configuration & Customization support SAP FI areas of Financial Accounting, General Ledger, New GL, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Bank &Asset Accounting and experience of Integration issues MM ,SD ,FI,CO and Suggesting a solution & recommending action.
· Controlling Module: Setting Up Controlling area, Hierarchy & Maintain Version with CO period. Configuration & Customization Cost Element (Primary & Secondary), Cost Center /Profit Center accounting, Profitability Analysis (COPA).
· Involved in production support for SAP FI-GL,AR,AP,AA,SAP CO-CCA,PCA, IO, COPA effectively & smoothly.
· Configuration of Controlling Area (CO) Enterprise Organization Structure through knowledge of CO-PA.
Support & Roll –Out Activities:-
· Providing functional support for SAP FICO modules, Reports, Interfaces, Testing and Enhancement.
· Preparation of “AS-IS” Process-Analysis & mapping of current business process.
· Analyzing the Live issued raised by End Users through Remedy and responding the tickets within specified period of time SAP FICO & CO-PA (Account Based/Cost Based)
· Handling Configuration, test problems which basically involve diagnosing/analyzing problems /requirement, suggestion a solution & recommending action.
· Understanding the requirements of client i.e Samsung Electronics & creating a procedure so as to analyze the impacted areas of the modifications & logging the calls regarding the same.
· Coordinating with the Client as well as Korean counterpart for the Tickets Raised & Solving the same with the best practice in adherence to time-limits.
Closures & Forecasting:-
· Creation of Allocation Cycles (Distribution and Assessment) so as to ensure the successful run of Cycles (Month, Quarter, Annual).
· Resolving any hiccups during these processes & ensuring Month-End, Year- End closing activities in SAP.
· Developing the Versions of the Forecasting & Target Planning in a timely period.
· User-Training, so as to ensure smooth running.
· Providing the support of AR-Sales Deduction module & FI Workflow.
Jan’2008 to Sep’.2013 Greenply Industries Ltd. Deputy Manager
Greenply Industries Limited (GIL) is India’s largest interior infrastructure company. The company is into manufacturing of plywood, block board, decorative laminates, decorative veneers, medium density fiberboards (MDF), and restroom cubicles with manufacturing facilities located across the country. The Company’s consolidated turnover is more than Rs. 2800 Crores.
Key Role & Responsibilities
SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling Module:- (ECC 6.0 Version)
· ASAP Methodology Scope, Implementation, Production Support and Development Template
· Preparation of AS-IS and TO-BE document along with the BBP documents.
· System configuration as per the business requirements.
· New GL Configuration of Parallel ledgers, Document Splitting functionality for Profit center&Segment reporting.
· Successfully Go-Live FI & CO Configuration and Post Go-Live Support for FICO sub module (GL, AR, AP,AA).
· Solved the Post Production issues related to SD,MM & FICO.
SAP Roll-Out & Support:-
· FI Enterprise Structure – Company Code, Business Area, Fiscal Year, Field Status Group & Global Setting .
· General Ledger – Chart of Accounts, Baseline Configuration, Account Group, GL Master, Posting Key, Number Range, Currency Revaluation, Clearing, Financial statement version, Document types, Settings for generation Business area financial statements, Special GL transactions, Park Document.
· Accounts Receivable & Accounts payable – Basic settings, Customer/Vendor Master data, Payment processing, Clearing, Check Printing, Special GL transactions , Number Range, Document Reconciliation , Automatic Payment Programme (APP), Payment Term, Open Item Management.
· Bank Accounting: Creating master data check Lot & configuring the New House banks.
· Asset Management – Basic Settings, Chart of Depreciation, Assets Class, Integration with GL,Depreciation Area, Deprecation keys ,Group Assets, Assignment of GL Accounts & Deprecation Method.
· Tax code & Extended Withholding Tax: Defining the Conditions based on the statutory requirements.
· Integration: FI/CO Integration with SD (VKOA) & MM (OBYC) Modules
· Documentation :- Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration testing, Test Plans, User Manual & UAT etc
· CO Enterprise Structure – Setting up Controlling Area, Hierarchy and Maintain Version with CO Period.
Master Data, Number Range for planning & actual transaction in CO and Created Primary and Secondary cost elements /groups.
· Cost Center /Profit Center Accounting – Creation of Cost Center Accounting & Profit Center Accounting, Master Data, Standard Hierarchy ,Groups, Categories, Document Number ,Activity type, statistical Key figure, Setting of Allocation using cycle-segment method for periodic reposting, Distribution ,Assessment .
· Internal Order – Basic Setting, Order Settlement, PA Segment Structure, Order Planning and Budgeting.
· Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) – Basic Setting Operating Concern, Character tics, Value Fields, Maintaining the derivation rules and valuation, Drilldown reports and planning.
· Provided Production Support and End User demo training session.
· Analysis of requests and development of functional /technical specifications documents as per the need.
· Data migration using LSMW & BDC’s & resolving data conversion issues during implementation.
· Conducting Branches SAP Training and providing Functional Support on SAP FI module.
· A key member of the Core SAP team for Go-Live.
· Only member in the SAP Core team to handle multi-diversified role of being a FICO consultant, Lead – Trainings, and handling IT Purchase, commercials and vendor management.
· Brought innovate approach in the way we lead SAP Trainings.
· Have been rated excellent all across my career.
Key Projects Handled
MBA (Finance) from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 2006.
B.COM from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 2004.
SAP R/3 Version Training, Financial Accounting Module (FI/CO) ERP from C-DAC, Noida
Address : 105, Gali No 12B, First Floor, Patap Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase1, New Delhi-110091
Date of Birth : 07th January 1984
Marital Status : Single
Passport No : H3544616
Rohit Kumar - 9999720064