ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant
£40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant role available within one of the best known and admired brands in the world.
As the ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant you will be providing support and consulting services within the Regional ERP team for the FI/CO module.
Purpose of the role:
The role will draw on your knowledge for business practices in accounting procedure, and also process knowledge in SAP.
Experience and knowledge on integrated processes with Sales (SD)/ Purchasing (MM) would be highly beneficial.
You will be supporting business initiatives in the Finance and Controlling area, requiring your SAP application knowledge to function as an internal consultant to the business.
Skills & experience:
- ERP advance skills mainly for SAP FI/CO.
- Experience in the FI/CO modules in SAP - knowledge in ECC 6.0 is preferable.
- Good Business Process knowledge in Retail industry (or Hi-Tech Product Sales.)
- At least 1 lifecycle implementation, as a SAP Power (Super) user or as a SAP Functional consultant, preferably 2 or more times full life-cycle of implementation in SAP..
- S/4HANA and Fiori Apps.
- ERP skills for other modules(SD/MM and etc.)
- Experience of the business process improvement tasks (e.g. Process assessment and Audit)
- Good experience and know-how of consulting with top management and stakeholders.
ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant salary & benefits:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this ERP SAP FI/CO Consultant role is of interest then please apply now...... click apply for full job details
Apply to this job