Executive Alliance are pleased to represent our client who are a global consumer electronics and imaging company. They are seeking an SAP FI/CO Application Specialist to join their team.
This company's headquarters is in Melville, NY.
NOTE: This is a partially remote opportunity that will require the candidate to be onsite at company HQ when public health measures are eased for in-office work.
US Green Card holders will be considered, however visa sponsorships are not offered for this role. No C2C's, please.
Configure, test and implement software changes for new or changed business requirements. Evaluate business needs and perform business process definition, prototyping, system configuration; test and implement software changes for new or changed business requirements; create queries; and perform mass data changes. Maintain FI/CO modules of SAP.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Maintain FI/CO modules of SAP
• Maintain COPA
• Design, configure, test and implement changes for new or changed business requirements.
• Document modifications to configuration.
• Support the end users and troubleshoot problems.
• Analyze user requests to obtain effective solutions.
• Work closely with other Application Specialists; i.e., MM, EDI, BW and outside vendors.
• Maintain Dolphin Add-ons to SAP
• Create queries and make mass data changes; i.e., LSMW
• Provide table maintenance and error correction.
• Work outside of normal hours of operation, as needed, in order to fulfill essential functions and responsibilities.
Research and suggest new technology software to enhance current system.
All other duties as required or needed.
Strong SAP knowledge of FI and CO configuration
Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
Experience with ECC 6.0 or greater release of SAP R/3 2-5 years of SAP experience
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years' experience programming, customer service, support experience and system upgrades
BA Computer Science
SAP certification is a plusApply to this job