Looking for a solid FICO Analyst with hands-on configuration and basic debugging skills to join a great company and team! This is a 3-6 month contract to hire role and we can offer a salary with benefits during the CTH period. Our customer has been live on S/4 for over a year and work will include rollouts and enhancements. This is a mid-size team so you must be well-rounded within the FICO areas and have the ability to troubleshoot and debug.
This role is REMOTE, but you will need to travel periodically to headquarters. Travel will not be extensive.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), or related field
• Strong SAP FICO Functional background (Fixed assets required)
• SAP S/4 HANA required
• Have some SAP technical skills- light debugging (mentioned light ABAP would be a plus)- mid-size SAP team
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules especially with SD, MM, PP
• Several full lifecycle SAP Implementation experiences (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
• Business knowledge and process design skills. General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting knowledge is critical
• Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
• Must be willing to travel when required but will not be extensive.
No 3rd parties and no sponsorship - this is Contract to Hire.
- provided by Dice Apply to this job