Whippany , New Jersey
- The FICO Product Designer will serve as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, understand users and formalize their needs with the user centric approach and method.
- Will design and create sustainable solution (via existing Products or by creating new products) from concept to launch that meet Finance and Controlling user groups needs.
- Will maintain the product knowledge through relevant documentation for existing and new solutions being developed.
- Will focus on SAP ECC, other SAP related systems, and other third party solutions (e.g. business to government or customers) currently being used for the Finance and Controlling processes of the company.
- Business users in Finance and Controlling area (Global Corporate, Business Solutions (GBS), Division, Regional and Sites), Product Managers, Solution Architects, Technical Experts and Development teams, External IT vendors and service providers, IM&T Operations, and in particular Application Services
Education / Primary Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or business school (preferably in Accounting or Finance related field) or design school
- Financial area knowledge: Accounting, Costing, IFRS Standard, Asset Accounting, Cash Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT Domain or in global IT projects.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as functional/application designer in SAP Finance and Controlling. Experience of participation in full-cycle SAP projects is required.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the SAP FICO module (Experience in other SAP modules - ex. SD - or in SAP S/4 is advantageous).
- Experience and knowledge in Business to Government or Customer platforms and interface/integration technologies are a plus
- Strong Business Acumen and Customer Focus
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional language is a plus
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks under limited supervision
- Organization skills and time management skills required to balance and prioritize work
- Informing and negotiating skills with variety of internal and external stakeholder
- Must be independent and interact with other peers working from different location
- Maintains good team spirit and culture of sharing
- Quick learner and willing to handle non-SAP applications tools for Finance and Controlling
Apply to this job