About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose 21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business of betterment -- maintaining the nation's power infrastructure, protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements around the world. We do what we say.®
SAP FICO Analyst position needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Day & Zimmermann located in Philadelphia, PA.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Perform necessary configuration/development changes to meet changing business needs and local/federal laws in the Financial Accounting and Controlling Modules of DZI's SAP Systems.
* Identify and design requirements, system development, testing, training and support.
* Verify the data integrity by working closely with key users to ensure accurate reporting and analysis of the key figures on the Operational P&L and Consolidation statements
* Provide solutions to all the FI/CO/BW related support calls /queries from business users as a level 3 support.
* Responsible for executing the integration testing activities across the various project teams.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
* Bachelors Degree in Accouting/Finance, Materials Management, or related field
* 7-10 years relevant work experience; 4-7 years SAP experience
* Strong Knowledge of SAP FI/CO configuration, integration, training, testing and implementation. Working Knowledge of US and International GAAP. Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 & S/4HANA Finance.
* Experience in the following SAP areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Special Purpose Ledger, Consolidation, Cost Center Accounting, Profit center Accounting, and Internal Orders.
* Integration experience in the following areas of SAP: Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Project Systems, HR and Payroll.
* Strong reporting skills including Report Painter/ Report Writer/ ABAP Query. Proficient in the user of eCAT or related tools to load data into SAP.
* Possess a strong customer focus, strong interpersonal skills, results-orientation, and business analysis skills.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* FI/CO configuration
* Knowledge of US and International GAAP
* Strong Reporting skills
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
* Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
* Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
* Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
* Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to express thoughts orally.)
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now! Recruiter: Chris Pinto
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email , and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.