Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The SAP Functional Consultant is responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and/or Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). The SAP Functional Consultant is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The SAP Functional Consultant has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams. The SAP Functional Consultant reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
· Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
· Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
· Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
· Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
· Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
· Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
· Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
· Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
· Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
· Communicate proactively about risks/issues impacting individual work products.
· US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
· Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 additional years of relevant SAP Experience
· 1-4+ years of SAP experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
• Materials Management (MM)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Warehouse Management (WM)
• Order Fulfillment (OF)
• Inventory Management (IM)
· 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to relocate
Additional Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
· Prior IT Production Support experience
· Strong facilitation skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply directly online www.accenture.com/careersApply to this job