MD SHOAIB ANWAR
(SAP FI /CO Consultant). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile/whatapps +966 0571106069(Saudi Arabia)
· 6+ Years of total experience out of which 4 years of SAP FICO International Implementation Experience in India & Saudi Arabia with extensive working knowledge in Retail & Manufacturing Industries and 2+ years of experience in Accounting & Finance department.
· Strong Business Process knowledge of the GL, AM, AR & AP functions within Finance
· Implementation encompassing 2 projects, 1 of which is Full Implementation cycle from Blue Printing to Realization and Go Live and 2 Support.
· In-depth knowledge and experience in SAP FI/CO Implementation, Configuration, Development, Production Support, Training& Testing includes Unit Testing, Regression Testing (Z-testing), & Integration Test and QTP Testing..
· Extensive domain experience in configuring FI – General Ledger, New GL, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking and Asset Accounting.
· Extensive domain experience in configuring CO - Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing (Product Cost Planning and Cost Object Controlling) and Profitability Analysis.
· Well Experienced in Data uploading by using LSMW & Integration skills of FI with CO, MM &SD.
· Proficient in the development of drill down reports using Report Painter, Report Writer and SAP Query
· Provided SAP related business solution to optimize business processes and help the company to overcome its issues related to best practices.
· Dual experience with ERP packages i.e. Oracle R12 Financial Apps and SAP
· Conducted training sessions, provided end user training and prepared training documents
· Keen ability to understand and analyze problems, develop plan of action, and successfully complete the task within the project guidelines.
· Easy adaptability to new concepts and ideas.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with innovative thinking. A team player who prefers to work closely with a wide variety of people from all areas across an organization
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills & presentation skills.
· Master’s Degree– (Master in Business Administration) in Finance &Information Technology from Osmania University of Hyderabad (INDIA), from 2010 to 2012.
· Bachelor’s Degree – (Bachelor in Commerce (Computers)) from Osmania University of Hyderabad (INDIA) from 2007 to 2010.
SAP FICO Skills:
· Financial Accounting : General Ledger Accounting FI-G/L (New GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts
Receivable (AR), Bank Accounting FI-BA, Treasury, Cash Management & Asset accounting (AA).
· Controlling : Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Cost & Revenue Element Accounting (CEA), Internal Orders (IO), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Product Costing (CO-PC) & Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
· Consolidation: Company Code (CC) Consolidation and Business Area (BA) Consolidation.
· Treasury : Liquidity Forecast, Cash Management Position and Cash Concentration.
· Integration: Integration of FICO module with SD, MM, PS and PP modules.
· Reporting: Report Writer and Report Painter.
· ERP package : SAP ECC FICO 6.0 EPH, 6& 7, SAP S/4 HANA& ORACLE FI R12.
· Accounting Packages : Tally9.0, Peachtree and wings.
· Application Soft : Microsoft- Office 2007, 2010 and2013.
· Operating System : Windows98, XP, Windows7, Server2003, 2008 & 2012.
· Hardware : A+ certification in Hardware.
· Networking : MCSE, MCITP and CCNA.
AL MUNAJEM GROUP OF COMPANIES,RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA.
Industry : FMCG/Beverages
SAP Version : ECC 6.0 EPH6
Scope : SAP End to End Implementation/Support
Role : SAP R/3 FICO Consultant
Modules Used : FI, CO, SD, MM,
Duration : 29- Jan-2014 to till date
· Configured and Customized FICO modules including GL, AR, AP, CEA, CCA and PCA
· Preparation of detailed process flow for functional requirements.
· Customized the Account Groups, Field Status Groups, Document Types, and Creation of G/L Account Master Records.
· Configured House Banks, Bank Accounts, GL structure, Posting Rules for Automatic Assignment
· Extensively worked on General Ledger, Vendor/Customer Master Records, Client Specific Payment Terms, Dunning and Payment Methods.
· Loaded Group and local chart of account GL accounts master data using LSMW.
· Defined Tolerance Groups, Tolerances for Employees, Customers and Vendors and Maintained Initial settings for Recurring Entries.
· Defined Customer/Vendor Account Groups and Created Customer/Vendor Master Data.
· Payment Program Configuration: Company Code Data, Paying Company Code, Country Payment Methods, Creating proposal for Check Printing, etc.
· Worked on Vendor/Customer Analysis including Days in Arrears, Payment History, Cash Discount Overview and Credit Limit Display.
· Worked with Purchasing and Sales consultants to Design a global Vendor / Customer Master Record Structure.
· Defined the G/L accounts for Materials Management and set up the Integration between FI and MM through Automatic Account Assignment
· Testing of full Order to cash and Procure to pay process.
· Worked with ABAPers for Customization of FICO Tables and User Exits.
· Conducting GAP Analysis, Assess scope of studies and suggest solutions
· Configured the Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Controlling area and Operating Concern as per Business Scenario and Processes.
· Involved as one of the team members of CO and carried out configuration and enhancements based on the requirments.
· COPA and Co-PCA reports Creation on Report painter and Basic reports.
· Documented End-User Manuals and Training Material.
· Trained Business Process Owners and End-Users in all the Business Transactions of FICO.ORGANIZATION : LCC INFOTECH HYDERABAD (INDIA).
Client : Sirpur Kagaz Mills Ltd.
Project : Implementation
Role : Associate Functional Consultant
Duration : 21-Nov-2011 20-jan-2014
Sirpur Kagaz Mills Ltd. Is in manufacturing operations and over the period company has expanded to cater to the needs of the national and the International markets. Present manufacturing range includes Paper and Paper products for various users. Today, SKM has three modern manufacturing plants at Sirpur in Andhra Pradesh
· Assisting Fi Consultant in Scoping of FI relevant Business Processes with Client
· Preparation of Business Blue print deliveries
· Conducting and coordinating Business Blue print workshops for understanding client requirements,
· Collaborative work with the key users in the documentation of AS IS process
· Educating the Client on Fi Master and Transaction data information with intercompany processing details.
· Successful implementation of FI (GL, AP, AR, Bank & Asset) Settings on the development server and ultimate transportation on to the testing and Production servers.
· Configured ERP Structure and Financial Accounting global settings: Key settings being company code, fiscal year variant, field status variant, open and close posting periods, document types, document number ranges and validation.
· Preparation of LSMW data upload templates, testing and performing data upload, GL balances both cumulative and line item balances including vendor, customer, and GL and asset master data were loaded via LSMW tool &technique.
· Performed data validation and Account determination for Mapping of the processes on to the SAP R/3 system
· GAP Analysis with realization of Open issues and design of best fit functionalities
· Credit Management settings: key being credit control area.
· Prepared, documented and maintained all documentation and processes for end users.
· Creating Training Manuals for End-user
· Post Go Live support.
Non SAP Experience:
WORKED FOR GENPACT HYDERABAD, (ANDHRA PRADESH) INDIA.
GENPACT is a prestigious (US based company) worldwide and is a global leader in business’ process management and technology services .It was listed in the NYSE under the symbol ‘G’ .It delivers its services from a global network of 70 centers, spanning 18 countries: Brazil, China, Columbia, Czech Republic, Guatemala, Hungary, India Mexico, Morocco
Netherland, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, UAE and the United. Japan, Kenya.
Client : NBCU (New York).
Process : Process Associate
ERP Software : SAP FICO ECC 6.0 EPH5
Sub module : Accounts payable
Periods : 26- july-2010 to 01-Sept-2011
· Creating /updating the vendor master data into the SAP
· Receiving and verification of the invoices
· Posting/clearing the invoices
· Preparing Manual Tracker for updating parking invoices details
· Payments to vendors like full/partial/residual.
· Automatic payment program for bulk invoices
· Providing analysis and reports related to open line items of the vendors
· Reconciling Vendor balances and generating various reports
· Storing the invoices in safe custody and document in a systematic manner for easy retrieval
· Name : MD SHOAIB ANWAR
· Father’s Name : MD KHALID ANWAR
· Date of Birth : 20 Jan 1990
· Marital Status : Single
· Languages Known : English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi and Telugu.
· Nationality : Indian
· Passport # : J0657425
· Validity : 08/09/2010 to 07/09/2020
· Hobbies : Making Friends, Interacting with People and also like to do Marshal Arts
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge
Place : Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia