Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., Noida, UP
Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Sep' 2014 – till date
Lead Functional Consultant
· FICO Team Lead for one of the largest general trading companies in Japan and part of the Mitsui Group. Business area covers energy, machinery, chemicals, food, textile, logistics, finance, and more
· Managing a SAP Implementation and Support project of the client wherein the project is a TPM (Third Party Managed) services project and involves various modules within SAP and Non-SAP systems.
· Creating and delivering RFQ’s and RFC’s for various change requests of the client.
· Managing a very challenging and a diverse client which involves me ensuring my team is achieving SLA on both Incident Management & Change Management and maintain high standard.
· Handling a diverse and a virtual team which involves team members from various culture and background spread across various locations within and outside India
· Managed to get down client escalations and SLA breaches by introducing various track reports and post-error analysis report (RCA, CAPA) which helped in tracking work load balance and reducing client escalation
· Providing SME support for other ongoing projects, wherever required.
· Contributing towards RFPs, effort estimations, etc.
Panasonic, Dubai–Roll out for South Africa
June' 2014 – Sep’ 2014
· Requirement Management
· Panasonic is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
· Requirement Gathering & Business Blueprint
· Requirement Gathering for both FI & CO
· Understand South Africa Localization structure and Statutory reporting requirement
· Preparation of Business Blueprint and Sign off
· COPA config
Accenture India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
Bacardi India Roll
Feb' 2014 – June’2014
· Requirement Management
· Bacardi is the largest privately held, family-owned spirits company in the world.
· Project Preparation – workshop on Global Template
· Requirement Gathering – Business Understanding & Report requirement on different Accounting Standard – FI/CO
· Gap Analysis – Confirm Fit/ Gap based on SAP Central template of Bacardi
· Presentation on India Localization – Excise tax on Liquor Industry
· Business Blueprint and Sign Off
Dabur India Ltd.
Nov' 2011 – Jan’ 2014
· FICO Team Lead
· World’s largest Ayurvedic and fourth largest FMCG Company in India with Revenues of over US$1 Billion.
· Evaluate & Implement application change requests for fixes and enhancements
· Involved in Unicode Conversion and Upgradation project from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0
· Sri Lanka Implementation Roll out
· Monthly Costing closing process
· Involvement for Issue resolution
· Year End closing Activities
· COPA and BW reports mapping
Sonata Software Ltd., Bangalore
Dec' 2010 – Nov' 2011
· FICO Consultant
· Prime Electric Ltd manufactures EHV Power Transformer up to 1000 MVA / 500 KV with major focus on exports. The project has set up in joint venture with a European business house.
· PCI Limited is trading firm operate through various divisions like Power & Energy division, Aerospace division, LED division, Solar Energy division, Prosthetic and Orthotic Division, etc
· Study the existing system and making Business Process review. Documentation of the Process under AS-IS study
· Visited Nellore SEZ plant for business study and requirement gathering
· Active participation in Clients Business Discussion Meetings for requirement gathering, to understand the client’s business process & preparation of BBP document
· Configured Company code, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable and Account Receivable, CO-CCA, Profit center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Order, Assets Accounting, etc
· Integration FI-MM, FI-SD, FI-PP modules, end to end testing
April' 2009 – Nov’2010
· FICO Consultant
· KISPL is one of India’s leading energy management company involve in Power and Coal trading. It has pioneered the import of coal in India supplying to almost all the major state owned Power Corporation
· Understanding of Power trading process – Bilateral & Collective Power Trading
· System study and preparation of AS-IS process and BBP documentation
· Company code set up, GL Accounting, AP, AR, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, etc.
· Creation of Chart of Depreciation, Defining asset Class, Define account determination
· Preparation of End user documentation for training
· Went to Mumbai & Vizag for User training and system stabilization phase
· Post Go-Live support
NIIT Technologies Ltd., New Delhi
ERP Packaged Implementation-SAP Vertical
Swizz based Cement Company
June' 2008 – March’ 2009
· Business Analyst
· Presales & Sales Support
· Marketing Collaterals - White Paper, Business case
· Conducting client research and profiling/ Prepare the prospective list of the client
· Sales Activities- Client Interaction, Presentation to client, Co-ordinate with Internal sales calling team, etc
· Responding to RFP/RFI
· Work closely with BDM’s or Business unit head of different region for business proposals
· Training to inside sales team
· L3 Support of FI Tickets
Airline Pricing & Economy Plus Upsell – Leading US based Airline
Sep' 2007 – June’ 2008
· System Testing
· Analysis of requirement
· Documentation of SRS and Functional Specification
· Unit testing and System Testing
· Work with business leads, business/technical analysts, and development team to baseline requirements, prepare test strategy, confirm software delivery cycle, and set expectations for QA testing
· Develop test plans, coordinate and participate in test plan reviews with business team