· SAP FI Certification – 2015
· ITIL v3 Foundation Certification – 2013
· SAP SolMan Certification – 2010
· SAP Business Process Methodology Certification – 2010
· SAP Testing Methodology Awareness Certification – 2010SKILLS
· SAP FI Accounts Receivable Module – 7 years
· SAP FI FSCM Module – 5 years
· SAP SD Module (OM, SHX, CRM) – 4 years
· SAP FI Module (GL, MSA, Affi, AP, TB) – 3 years
· SAP CO Module (Costing, COPA) – 1 year
· SAP Basic ABAP – 1 year
· LSMW/SolMan/Optima/IPP/SEPA Mandate/Crefo/LockBox/gATP/SAPScript/Kaisoku/SAPScript/Smartforms
· ALM Testing Tool/Panaya/B2G E-invoicing/
· Business Analyst/Consultant – 7 years
· Technical Trainer/Instructor – 5 years
· Subject Matter Expert – 4 years
· Project Management (SCQV) – 2 years
· Global Manufacturing (FMCG) – 7 years
· Automobile Insurance – 1 year
Role: SAP FI Accounts Receivable/FSCM FAL/IT Row Lead July 2010 – Present
· Responsible for organization of business requirements.
· Analyzes and provide solutions for the Accounts Receivable and FSCM area of the project.
· Creates documentations and configurations for the changes in scope of the project.
· Configures and tested all technical setups required for each project.
· Creates and performed test scenarios for unit testing, systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
· Creates testing scenario scripts for each business process.
· Conducted overview training and provided assistance to developers for the functional designs.
· Investigates and fixes any issue related to the module in a project
· Supports technical issues that will arise from the changes moved by the project.
· Acts as the SD or FI end to end IT for projects with limited resoures.
· Provides onsite Key User training for any new transaction/business process within the module.
o India GST Implementation Project
o Galleria/Coty Divestiture Project
o Red Sea Corporate Restructure Project
o P1234 Regional Entrepreneur Merger Project
o Wella/CEEMEA Continuous Improvement Project
o Optima Trade Funds Management Project
o Narra Philippine Corporate Restructure Project
Role: SAP FI Accounts Receivable/FSCM Vendor COE November 2013 – Present
· Leads the discovery and blueprinting of P&G SAP projects, ensuring all gaps are identified and provide expertise in solving project issues and risks.
· Provides technical and functional input and consultations for project solutions done in the SAP accounts receivable area and FSCM for EMEA and Asia regions.
· Reviews all project solutions that will be implemented in the production environment.
· Second level of technical escalation for any project related issues encountered during the project life cycle.
· AR Report Tree Governance
o Asia Continuous Improvement Project
o NEO SKII Divestiture Project
o Optima Payment Implementation Project
o Wella DACH CRM Implementation Project
Role: SAP FI Accounts Receivable/FSCM SME for Pursuits August 2013 – Present
· Provides expertise on the specific field providing estimates needed for Statement of Work (SOW).
· Represents the team in pursuit works; talking and facing clients and attending to their queries.
· First point of contact for any project discovery for the modules of AR and FSCM especially when creating proposals for new projects or clients.
· Responsible for the effort estimations and providing the scopes for project engagements.
Role: SAP FI AP and Treasury & Banking IT for RACC July 2015 – November 2015
· Implemented Mandate Management at RACC SAP Accounts Payable and Treasury and Banking Modules.
· Adhere to Spain’s SEPA Mandate policies by making sure the bank files transmitted from SAP to the banks are of correct and complete format.
· Designed the payment file format using the SEPA mandate format and provide instructions the developer
· Worked with the local HPE Spain resource to communicate with the Spanish clients.
Role: SAP FI Procure2Pay – Banking Lead IT October 2016 – May 2017
· Technical setup SAP Accounts Payable, Treasury and Banking and Purchasing configurations and background jobs
· Executes the Dollar testing.
· Provides support for any technical issues during project phases.
· Provides technical support for any liquidation activities.
· NNIT execution and checks.
· Technical set up of Runbook scenarios (Treasury and Banking) in test systems.
· Checking of AP -DIM, GOLD, KOFAX.
· Master data needed checks.
· Technical configurations for touchpoints with non-SAP P2P B for indirect materials.
Role: Client Manager – Global AR/FSCM April 2017 – Present
· Responsible for the overall service line health.
· Partakes in the team’s growth (upselling opportunities).
· Leads the client relationship management initiative of individual service line.
· Owns the Service line’s RAPs (Resource Allocation Planning) and staffing
· Manages the Service line delivery excellence (SOBR).
Role: Team Lead FTS Team 1 April 2016 – April 2017
· Handles the team capability development and management.
· Manages the team capacity management/staffing.
· Team operational compliance and excellence.
· Project delivery excellence
· Area strategy sponsorship
· Resource career advice
Role: Project Manager – Costing/COPA Engr Project for Affiliates August 2017 – Present
· Leads a team of 6 resources handling the project requirements.
· Manages the administrative requirements for the projects such as FTE allocations, PPMC updates.
· Conducts and presides the monthly status team meeting and responsible for updating all the project stakeholders with all the project related details.
· Handles and monitors all the PSU items from development stages to Hypercare.
· Completes all implementation requirements as per Change and Release Management process.
· Ensures that proper handover was done to Service Management for all technical changes implemented.
Role: Associate PM/Test and Defect Manager June 2013 – April 2014
· Take on project manager roles as Test and Defect Manager and Testing Tool Adoption Manager
· Commissioned to be the SPOC of project delivery areas
· Obtain administrative roles, either in support of/alternate of/in addition to the cross-bundle project manager’s primary duties.
· Handled the weekly update and reporting of the testing phases using the ALM MyTestool.
Role: Tower Lead, SAP Practice Balanced Life Initiative (2015-present)
· Leads the overall initiative promoting culture and work-life balance for SAP Practice Tower
· Heads a team of more than 50 people in organizing offsite events, official parties and CSR events
· Leads the planning and organizing of tower wide BL events for 800 or more people
· Leads the budget planning for the BL events managing budgets worth millions
· Manages the contracts with the event vendors; has a wide network of vendors for different event needs
Role: COE Lead, FICO-HCM Employee Engagement Initiative (2013-present)
· Leads the overall Employee Engagement Initiative for the FICO-HCM COE promoting wellness and culture within the team
· Leads a team of 15 people in the Finance, Logistics and Promotions/Publicity units
· Manages team budget for offsites, parties, outreach activities
· Manages the team’s Honesty Stores