Executive Summary of Business and Information Consulting Experience:
- Business and Information Technology Professional with extensive financial management and 20 years in SAP project implementation experience and business process design and assessment, which includes eight complete life cycle, two rollouts and successful go-lives and two successful upgrades, both international (Latin America, Pacific Rim and Western Europe) and domestic projects in scope.
- Recognized for expertise in SAP Project Systems, Asset Management and Investment Management, as well as his diverse integration experience with other logistics modules, business process design workshops and training experience with the logistics modules of SAP to include earned value, work center capacity planning, funds management, grouping, pegging and distribution, CATS and resource related billing.
- Background includes project manager on successful international (Pacific Rim, Latin America and Western Europe) implementation in the high technology industry with responsibilities for end user training.
- SAP implementation industry experiences range from the Aerospace and Defense (A&D), financial services, high tech manufacturing, oil and gas downstream and upstream, chemicals, gas and electric utilities, waste management, manufacturing, retail, smelting, public sector (IS-PS), engineering and construction and oilfield tools manufacturing and services.
- Design, testing and configuration experience includes ECC 6.0 New General Ledger, Controlling (Profit Centers, Cost Centers and Internal Orders) for multinational implementations.
· Broader implementation experience and skills in the design, prototype, testing and training, custom table management and cost segregation implementation and end training.