1. Currently working as "Senior Business Application& SAP Analyst" at Nestle Polska, Warsaw, Poland (1 year experience)
- SAP implementation for FICO Department according to Nestle Manufacturing Standards
- Test and co-ordinate the implementation of main processes (Master Data checks; Daily activities: cost estimates creation/ transfer price calculation, variance analysis; Period End Closing, Standard Cost Budget creation).
- Assuring the system readiness (specific configurations for new Factories/ Distribution Center).
- Prepare Test evidences
- Prepare Test scripts
2. Previous experience: "Senior Costing Specialist" at Romanian Competence Center, Nestle Romania, Timisoara, Romania (3.5 years experience).
- Execute parts of Period End Closing / Standard Cost Budget / Transfer Price Calculation as defined by the global Costing Competence Center service catalogue. Provide error analysis and reconciliation figures, e.g. budget consistency, FI-COPA reconciliation, actual cost absorption into Cost Of Goods Sold, finished goods stocks. Include root cause analysis and resolution instructions.
- Provide expertise to the customers in explaining result data, e.g. cost estimate result details, variance report, Cost Of Goods Sold postings, etc.
- Provide knowledge transfer via TELCO or workshops: basic training for newcomers, training on new functionalities, refresher training on specific subjects.
- Test and co-ordinate the implementation of functional sustain improvements.
- Clarify and co-ordinate in case cross stream issues appear.
- Perform sanity checks on master data and transactional data as described in the service catalog, and identify potential issues. Propose actions to be done to resolve them to the customer. Record the check results in an issue log and trace the solution completion with the customer.