Employer: Sapsol Technologies Inc. 2012 - Present
Sapsol Technologies Inc. provides specialized consulting services in all technology areas of enterprise applications and around end to end SAP based projects.
SAP FI-CO CONSULTANT - Jun 2013 – Present
CLIENT: Fujifilm Holdings America Corporation applies its core knowledge of photographic technologies to diverse range of business fields like medical, graphic arts, optics, photography, motion pictures and enterprise storage.
· Worked as support team member for Production Support which provided real time support in resolving priority issues with predefined resolution times.
· Prime responsibilities included providing SAP related IT support to the business users during day-to-day operations.
· Analyzed and demonstrated SAP capabilities and flexibilities to client team by prototyping business scenarios based on business requirements.
· Finance module support focus included GL, AP, AR, AA and Controlling module support included CEA, CCA, PCA, CO-PA, and Credit Management.
· Created and configured master records for customers and vendors.
· Liaised and coordinated with other team members on issues with master data integration. Supported FI-MM (P2P) and FD-SD (O2C) integration.
· Setup and supported issues related to House Banks, Lockbox accounts, made configuration changes for changing of bank for AP and AR processing.
· Configured and resolved issues related to Automatic Payment Program. Defined Reason Codes to segregate different reasons for over / under payment on AR line items.
· Maintained Account Determination for differences in payment to be charged off to GL account or to make residual payment.
· Maintained Tolerance Groups to specify allowable payment differences, cash discount percentage terms that can be charged off to a GL account.
· Performed Month End / Year End Closing Operations for GL, AP, AR and AA to include clearing GR/IR accounts, depreciation run, opening / closing periods, opening new fiscal year, update exchange rates, and carrying forward of balances.
· Provided support to client user in managing financial information dealing in Vendors, Customers, Assets, Liabilities and Capital.
· Reconciled FI, PCA and COPA reports.
· Assisted department managers in preparation of B/S, P&L statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position.
· Handled tickets in various degree of severity assigned by help desk.
· Analyzed the FICO related troubled tickets, discussed with business users, determined the root cause and resolved them in a timely manner.
· Created custom reports by giving functional specifications to the ABAP team for development.
· Scheduled background jobs and monitored these jobs, reported / fixed issues, set up variants.
SAP FI-CO CONSULTANT – Jan 2012 – May 2013
CLIENT: Fujifilm Medical Systems USA, Inc. is a provider of medical image and information products and technologies for acquiring, processing, managing, and storing diagnostic images and related data.
· As a functional consultant participated in end-to-end SAP implementation project using Drop Ship Business Model by the client.
· Completed scooping and planning including project documentation for Project Charter, Business Blueprint, BPML, BPP, issues logs, change request log, and test scripts.
· Held workshops with process owners and documented functional specifications.
· Performed AS-IS analysis and developed TO-BE analysis. Used ASAP methodology through all phases during implementation.
· Compiled weekly reports in consultation with other team members progress of the project and briefed client, project manager and teams
· FI-GL Chart of Accounts mapping and maintenance, configuration and customization GL account master records, financial statement versions, configuration of document types, number ranges, house banks configuration, Automatic account determination and mapping business transactions in GL, Tax configuration.
· FI-AP Vendor master records and account group configuration, Invoice verification and credit memos, Automatic clearing and Automatic Payment Program (FBZP) configuration.
· FI-AR Customer master records and account group configuration, credit management, interest calculation, dunning and correspondence.
· Detailed configuration of account groups (OBD*), number ranges, tolerance groups (OBA*), field status groups and posting period (OB52)
· Maintained account determination table for integration settings between FI and MM, FI and SD modules to streamline P2P and O2C cycle.
· Configured FI-AA Chart of depreciation, Depreciation Area, Asset Class, Asset master, field status, sub asset master, Depreciation Key, Account Determination, Depreciation Run.
· Maintained master Data and Standard Hierarchy for CCA and PCA.
· Configured CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-Internal Orders and Cost Elements.
· Created Validation and Substitution Rules for FI and CO modules.
· Configured Profitability Analysis (COPA) based on business requirement analysis.
· Performed unit test, integration test and assisted user during UAT according to the test scripts.
· Assisted in data transfer from legacy to SAP R/3.
· Exposed to RICEF (Reports Interface Conversion Enhancement Forms), BADi, LSMW as part of development team.
· Participated in developing user manual, end-user training and system documentation.
· Provided post production support in SAP FI and CO Modules.
· Prepared cutover tasks, after simulating data on production system before handing over to user.
· Provided solutions to tickets posted on secured cloud based service platform, Zendesk, for tickets in the area of FI & CO.
· Acknowledged/accepted/solved low to high priority tickets.
Educational, Professional & Personal Development – Sept 2010 – Dec 2011
Employer: Mansour Group Inc. 2005 - 2010
The Mansour Group Inc., is a network of companies that provide mining needs in terms of material, labor, equipment, transportation, warehousing facilities to mining companies across Canada & overseas
SAP FINANCIAL ANALYST – Oct 2008 – Aug 2010
Client: Mansour Mining – A company of Mansour Group Inc.
· During the SAP deployment assisted project manager in business process re-engineering and requirement gathering for AS-IS and TO-BE process.
· Documented the processes for blueprint preparation and subsequent signoff.
· Accountable for managing implementation of SAP FI module and integration of SAP MM/SD.
· Coordinated team meetings to discuss and finalize issues related to implementation and integration process with other team members.
· Responsible to configure Global settings, Organization structure, FI – GL, AP, and AR.
· Ensured general ledger transactions are valid, accurate, complete and correctly recorded.
· Carried out accounts payable and receivable entries and reconciliations.
· Provided day to day operational and process support.
· Areas worked also includes Bank Statements processing, Bank accounts setup, Automatic payment program, Cash management, Reports, and Dunning
· Involved in processes of SAP JVA (Joint Venture Accounting) to reconcile and settle balances of inter company billing and invoices.
FINANCIAL ANALYST – Mar 2007 – Sept 2008
Client: Consolidated Drilling and Blasting – A company of Mansour Group Inc.
· Extensively involved in the new implementation process of SAP ERP for the organization.
· Worked closely with process owners to design and implement solutions to business process
· Participated in fit/gap analysis and business process modelling.
· Involved in the configuration activities related to finance module.
· Assisted in data conversion and migration using LSMW
· Set up master data for GL, vendors, & customers to include account groups, number ranges, tolerances.
· Performed daily activities associated with AP & AR to ensure timely processing of invoices.
· Performed month end closing activities and assisted controller in preparation of periodic management reports.
BUSINESS & FINANCIAL SUPPORT ANALYST – Nov 2005 – Feb 2007
Client: Canadian Mining and Development – A company of Mansour Group Inc.
· Provided Accounting and Project Coordination support for the mining projects.
· Maintained customer and vendor data, processed invoices, managed aging reports and payments.
· Performed project budgeting and costing functions; established Budget Monitoring Processes, prepared accounting and financial reports of projects by assisting the Controller and VP Finance.
· Procured and allocated project resources, Managed inventory, warehousing activities reduced material/equipment expense by monitoring/controlling allocation of resources/increasing utilization.
· Studied and analyzed existing business processes for ISO approval.
· Ensured effective support during Group’s organizational changes.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Credential evaluated by World Education Services, Toronto, ON, Canada – Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering & Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from recognized university.
· Certification, Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute, PA, USA.
· Ontario College Graduate Certificate, Project Management (High Honors), Centennial College, Toronto, ON, Canada.
· ERP SAP – Financial Accounting & Cost Controlling (SAP FICO) Course, Toronto, ON, Canada.
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Marketing Management, IGNOU, India.
· Bachelor of Engineering (Telecommunication & Electronics), MCTE, JNU, India.
· Bachelor of Science, Punjab University, India.
· Citizen of Canada.
· Eligible to apply / work in US under TN1 Visa.
· Willing to Travel or Relocate.
· Awarded General Officer Commanding in Chief’s Commendation Card for Dedication towards Duty. (Indian Army)
TORONTO, ON, Canada