Aug’14 – Sep 15: Future Card Industries LLC, Sharjah (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) as Cost Accountant in SAP Controlling module
Future Card is an international corporation, expert in the design, manufacturing and customization of all types of cards, from the most basic plastic cards to the most advanced smartcards. Being exposed to International and mutli national environment, independently handled the below areas
· Proficiency in managing standard costing & Actual costing and variances analyses. (Was a core team member in SAP implementation (Controlling) module.
· Inventory reports set up in SAP system.
· Preparing KPI’s , Management reporting, Accurate job based costing
· Physical Inventory verification and preparing a consolidated Inventory report & Inventory Ageing report, pulling slow moving inventory and continuous follow up with sales team in reminding them of the required customers for non-moving inventory and pricing analysis.
· Actively involved in reports development in AP/AP module
· Evaluation of Product wise, Customer wise costing and Margin calculation.
· Extractions of Routing cost job wise based on time spend for each job and ensure all overheads are absorbed.
July 2012- June 2014: GENPACT SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (SAP support – CO & FI consultant)
Independently handling support issues for GE (General Electric Parts & Repairs service
group – USA) in the areas of SAP (Controlling & Finance) with Project Systems
Integration (WBS Elements, Activities & Networks)
• Expertise in the areas of WIP (Result analysis), Settlement of orders
• Integration with Project Systems and planned activity set up for each work center
• Development of costing sheet for Overhead calculation
• Creation of Secondary cost elements for WIP (Result Analysis) & Defining posting rules for the
Same to affect financial statements
• Creation of Allocation structure & assigning to settlement profile
• Maintaining Settlement rule for for various types of Jobs like Rework, Warranty job, Completed
Contract billing etc.
• Analysis of WBS element wise Result Analysis run & Settlement at Project – Release status & Techo
• Reconciliation of cost incurred for the job with Trial Balance
• Independently handled critical issues during Period end & Quarter closing issues like Cross Labour
• Correction of labour hours vouchered in Overtime instead of Normal Time.
• Defined more than 30 Activity types and assignment of Cost element for them.
Handled errors in Fixed Assets Depreciation run.
• Internal Order creation to AUC (Asset under construction) Settlement
Sep’09- July’12: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited., Hyderabad as Accounts Officer
BHEL is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind in India engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence with over 180 products offerings.
Involved in Implementation of SAP (Controlling & Finance):
Controlling- Cost center codification & Cost element Planning, Statistical Key Figure planning for Assessment purpose, Periodic Reposting, Identification of Activities and Calculation of Activity rates, Input and Output Planning (system calculation of Predetermined Overhead Rate), Material Cost Estimation, COGS analysis.
Finance: Accounts receivable/Payables/ Asset module
Special focus on FI-SD integration, FI-MM Integration, CO-PS integrations.
Profit centres Accounting, Material ledger implementation.
Settlement of Under/Over Absorption Rates to Product
· Analysis of Material Consumption & Activity Consumption as Per BOM & Routing.
· Work center creation, Routing creation and assignment of operations for work centers, Cost center – work center link up.
· Analysis of total costs and calculation of Activity Prices based on absorption.
· Standard Cost Estimate Run.
· Deriving report of under / Over Absorption of Overheads ( Standard vs Actual absorption )
· Production Order Settlement & Analysis
· Result Analysis configuration for Revenue recognition and setting up posting rules.
· Project settlement configuration
Dec’08- Aug’09: Hindustan Sanitary ware Industries Ltd., Hyderabad as Assistant Officer
Key Result Areas
· Designing of Cost Center Hierarchy
· Codification of Cost Center
· Identification of cost objects for which Internal Orders are required to be maintained
· Identification of the Activities (for capturing of Overheads) to be maintained for Production Cost
Centers for the purpose of Product costing in Co Ordination with Production Team.
· Determining the basis of allocation (Statistical key Figures) for the Purpose of Assessment Cycles Execution
· Identification of Value Fields & Characteristics for the Purpose of COPA Analysis in CoOrdination with SD Team.
· Involved in discussions relating to FI-MM Integration & COPA configuration.